I recently read an article on Time Magazine titled The Missing Universe by Michael D. Lemonick. In the article, the author claims that “the Universe is a lot of things, but easy to understand isn’t one of them.”
He goes on to explain that 80% of the Universe’s mass is “missing”, and that “Galaxies spin so fast, they would fly apart if the gravity of some unseen mass weren’t keeping them intact.” What is believed to keep these Galaxies together is called “dark matter.”
The truth of the matter is that we can only see 5% of the Universe, of which we call “visible matter”.
The main idea of the article is to show how part of the mystery about so called “dark matter” has become more clearly understood thanks to a spectrometer aboard the International Space Station.
Either way, the article clearly states that “both dark matter and ordinary matter make up all the mass that exists,” which only makes up 32% of the Universe. The other 68% remains a complete mystery.
Most human beings reject the idea that the majority of our reality is much too complicated for us to fully comprehend. This makes us feel vulnerable and weak, part of the reason many choose to grab onto religion as a way to shed some “light” on such mysteries, even though these beliefs and values were created, for the most part, by people themselves at a time when most were convinced that the Earth was as flat as a coin. Conversely, many refuse to accept the fact that humans, by way of empirical science, have not been able to fully decipher the totality of everything.
Back to the notion that there are things around us –not only floating around in the Universe but right beside us, within us, and in places we do not know exist- which we cannot see, though sometimes feel.
We are convinced we live in a Universe of three spatial dimensions and one of time. But what if there is so much more to it than that?
Many people throughout history have claimed to perceive entities that science has not been able to explain, which the mainstream media is reticent to mention. A great deal of such phenomena are often brushed off as simple “delusions of the mind” or, when caught on camera, a “problem” with the lens. In many cases this has turned out to be true. But there is an unprecedented amount of evidence that can be considered tangible, leaving many so called experts in a state of bewilderment, some of which may be native to this Earth (Spirits?), others which may be of much farther origins (UFO’s?).
Video of unsolved phenomenon caught on Google Earth in Texas, USA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaGLhmJ5lo4
Another strange object caught by news cameras yet unperceivable by the naked eye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hSFwp2t-M
In some of my previous blogs I have written about the orbs I caught on camera while visiting a small town supposedly condemned by inter-dimensional beings (or spirits, as many prefer to believe), a place where I was also warned that strange, inivisible things sometimes follow visitors back to their homes.
Taken by myself:
A few days after returning from my trip, which I found rather interesting, I was awoken when the light above me, in my bedroom, turned on by itself at around five o’clock in the morning, normally only possible if someone pulls the chain below the light bulb.
At that moment I felt a strange presence inside the room, and even though I could not see anyone inside, I was unable to control the horrific sensation that I was being diligently observed. Someone was in the room with me.
I didn’t hesitate to grab my camera and take some pictures of random parts of the room. Then I ran to my computer and studied the pictures on the wide screen. In one of the pictures was a very strange alteration in the image, like a small circle or bubble of some sort, just below the window, what may have been an orb, a true mystery to most, considered by many to be conscious bodies of energy not perceivable by the naked eye. Or even a kind of ghost.
Whoever was watching me, I honestly believe in the possibility that I had caught him, her, or it on camera. See for yourself.
Taken by myself.
So what are these things? Flying objects which no one sees on a regular basis (most of us don’t get the chance to see them at all, ever). Bizarre forms and shapes found in developed pictures, many of which may be simple specs of dust or glare from a light, many of which are not.
The fact of the matter is, there is so much more to our reality than any human being on Earth will ever be able to grasp, no matter how educated or intelligent he or she may claim to be.
Remember, according to some of the most world renowned physicists, 68% of the Universe remains a mystery.
I personally believe it’s more than that.